Aaron Schildkrout is a Fast Company contributor and the co-Founder and co-CEO of HowAboutWe.com
At HowAboutWe, Aaron oversees product development, design, data, and engineering strategy.
He co-founded HowAboutWe with childhood friend Brian Schechter in 2009, with the goal of creating a new way for people to fall in love and stay in love. HowAboutWe has launched two best-in-class products: HowAboutWe Dating and HowAboutWe for Couples.
Prior to HowAboutWe, Aaron studied at Harvard and was an educator in the Boston school system. A learner and leader by heart, Aaron is a regular voice in the New York startup community, where he often shares insights on entrepreneurship and innovation. He has spoken about building companies and hit products at Ignite NYC, Digital Summit, NY Tech Meetup, SxSW and more.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Unblocked: A Guide To Making Things People Love (Part 1)
- Engineering Flow: Planning For High-Velocity Sprints (Part 3)
- Value-Driven Product Development: Using Value Propositions To Build A Rigorous Product Roadmap (Part 2)
- Data Flow: Using Data To Constantly Improve (Part 6)
- Facilitating High-Velocity Engineering Sprints (Part 4)
- Design Flow: Achieving Breakthrough Creativity And High Yield Production (Part 5)
- Concluding Thoughts: Your Job Is To Make Wonderful Things (Part 7)