Fast Company regularly features new Online Insights columnists on the home page, in the topical resource centers, and and in our newsletters such as Fast Take. These fastcompany.com contributors offer their newest -- and most useful -- ideas and insights in strategy, leadership, culture, and innovation.
- Strategy & Execution
- Vijay Govindarajan and Chris Trimble, founding director and executive director, Center for Global Leadership, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College.
- Executive Advantage
- Mark Goulston, senior vice president of emotional intelligence, Sherwood Partners.
- Fast Forward
- Michael Tchong, founder, Trendscape.
- Brain Fruit
- Richard Watson, CEO, Global Innovation Network
- Transit Authority
- Donna Williams, author, Business Travel Almanac
Talent and Career
- The Culture Club
- Margaret Heffernan, former CEO, ZineZone Corp. and iCAST Corp.