1. Because Of Steve Jobs's First Public iPhone Call, Starbucks Still Gets Orders For 4,000 Lattes 
Meet the most famous prank call victim (still plagued by Apple fanboys today). Time to move on fellas...
2. The 10 Happiest States In The U.S. 
People in New York City aren't the happiest in the country?
3. Using The New Sim City, 6 Urban Planners Battle For Bragging Rights 
It turns out building the perfect city is easier said than done.
4. Beauty Among The Ruins: See Some Of The World's Most Beautiful Abandoned Places 
Wouldn't it be great if everything we neglected looked this great?
5. Get Ready For Apple's Cheap iPhones, Colorful iPhones, And iPhone 5S Due In July 
If the rumors are true, Apple has lost its way. Cheap, plastic, colorful devices do not seem consistent with the brand or expectations.
6. The Truth Behind "Secret" Innovation At Nike, Apple, Google X 
Austin Carr takes you inside the secret innovation labs of the Most Innovative Companies .
7. Why Working From Home Is The Worst Of Both Worlds 
The insanity of working from home.
8. 5 Lessons In UI Design, From A Breakthrough Museum 
The Cleveland Museum of Art is innovating the way we interact with art and technology--looks like a lot of fun too.
9. How Serious Play Leads To Breakthrough Innovation 
Stimulating play may be just what your company needs.
10. Interview Tips For When Someone Asks, "What Questions Do You Have For Us?" 
Flip the script in your interview with these nifty questions.
Read more of the Weekly 10 series here . Catch up on other stories and never miss a beat by signing up for Fast Company daily and weekly newsletters .