Update: Registration for Innovation Uncensored in San Francisco closes tonight. Get in while you can! 
We are excited to announce the latest addition to our notable list of speakers: Reid Hoffman, partner, Greylock Partners.
Reid Hoffman is more than a venture capitalist. The cofounder of LinkedIn  has a passion for entrepreneurship and a deep knowledge of startup culture. He’s supported breakthrough businesses from PayPal  to Facebook , Groupon  to Zynga . Fast Company's editor, Robert Safian,  will interview Reid about his unique perspective on the current state--and future prospects--of the innovation economy.
Here's a quick glance at all of our speakers.
- Lauren Anderson, Innovation Director, Collaborative Consumption
- Scott Case, CEO, Startup America Partnership
- David Cush, President & CEO, Virgin America
- John Donahoe, President & CEO, eBay, Inc.
- Eric Feng, CEO, Erly
- Reid Hoffman, Partner, Greylock Partners
- Nathan Hubbard, CEO, Ticketmaster
- Robby Kwok, Head of Business Development, LinkedIn
- Franklin Leonard, VP, Creative Affairs, Overbrook Entertainment; Creator, CEO, the Black List
- Kevin Lynch, Chief Technology Officer, Adobe
- John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
- Alison Moore, SVP Digital Platforms, HBO
- Dave Morin, Cofounder & CEO, Path
- Craig Newmark, Founder and Customer Service Representative, craigslist; Founder, craigconnects
- Lyndon Rive, CEO, SolarCity
- Kathleen J. Powell, Cofounder and President, Cinequest
- Seth Priebatsch, Chief Ninja, SCVNGR
- Sarah Ross, Founding Partner, West Studios
- Doug Ulman, President and CEO, Livestrong
- Padmasree Warrior, SVP, Engineering and CTO, Cisco Systems
- Gary White, Cofounder, Water.org
One goal: To inspire you to change the way you think about business.
Still unsure about coming to Innovation Uncensored in San Francisco? Check out the updated agenda , but don't delay, tickets are going fast!
You can register here .
We look forward to seeing you on November 2nd!