For the third year in a row we have put together a list of the 100 Most Creative People in Business . And once again we take a look at the Twitter numbers. While the first list  only had about 20 Twitter users, the second had over 30. And this year? The most yet, with 36--further proof that Twitter has become an essential part of our online lives. So, without further ado, the Top Ten tweeters of 2011's MCP.
1. Ryan Seacrest , @RyanSeacrest : More than a TV personality, Seacrest links to items from his production company, as well as random Internet findings posted to his personal site:
I don't know if this is the best proposal ever, but it's pretty damn good http://bit.ly/iJW0i5
2. Jesse Thorn , @youngamerican : Besides chiming in on current events, the radio host discusses public radio and public broadcasting:
I think we're all pretty sick of @FrontlinePBS' unbiased, in-depth insights. So glad they finally got taken down a peg.
3. Conan O'Brien , @ConanOBrien : We can't forget Coco, who turned to Twitter as his stint on The Tonight Show was ending:
My baloney has a first name. It's Jeff. Think I need to switch brands.
4. Jan Chipchase , @janchip : Frog Design's globetrotter tweets about his various trips and the work he conducts when he arrives:
This week lasts 3, starts in Shanghai, glides though Bangkok and drops in on Seoul. Ramping up for research.
5. Sunni Brown , @SunniBrown : This doodling queen touches on her consulting work, but often just spreads her whimsy:
I think I'll go Alice-in-Wonderland and start inventing holidays. Like today. Today is National Bathrobe Day!
6. Tony Fernandes , @tonyfernandes : The CEO of AirAsia sticks to the business world:
Continuing the restructure at airasia to get the maximum out of regional and operational company. Company is growing fast so need to act.
7. Baratunde Thurston , @Baratunde : His feed, befitting someone from The Onion, is a mix of social issues and humor:
Just saw a woman buy four minibar-sized bottles of vodka at CDG. #ThisAirportWillMakeYouTurnToTheDarkSide
8. Chetan Bhagat , @chetan_bhagat : The Indian novelist and newspaper columnist muses about the state of India:
Drinking age 25? Stupid. You can't stop people from doing what they enjoy doing. Anyway, next year I am above the limit.
9. Arianna Huffington , @ariannahuff : The Huff links to articles from HuffPo and around the web, both intellectual and political.
Laura Miller: A connection between great books and empathy? http://bit.ly/iCZQOJ
10. Jack Dorsey , @jack : This list wouldn't be complete without the cofounder of Twitter, spreading info about his current gig at Square and past facts about Twitter:
My favorite denim company, @earnestsewn (which I wear everyday), was the first commercial account on Twitter. I created it and emailed them.