When we launched our 100 Most Creative People in Business  list last year, we were surprised that only about 20 of those individuals were on Twitter: from actor/director Tyler Perry  to DJ Gregg Gillis . In the year since, another 10 have joined for a 50% increase, including TV mogul Tyra Banks , Google Maps manager Stephen Chau , fashion designer Stella McCartney , and others. You can find the entire group of Most Creative People on our twitter list . But out of those tweeting who are the 10 you need to follow?
1. Dawn Danby , @altissima : The sustainable design strategist tweets about her work, but mostly offers haiku-like messages:
he cuts corporate logos into american quarters with a jeweler's saw. painstaking souvenirs in black velvet display. very almost. a near miss
2. Padmasree Warrior , @Padmasree : Cisco's CTO obviously tweets about the company, but also the larger tech world:
CII Calls for an investment of US $1 Trillion by 2020 in urban India http://j.mp/dcdtfm
3. Evan Williams , @ev : The CEO of twitter writes about twitter, and provides a glimpse into a tech entrepreneur's life:
Checking out Twitter's new floor for our office for the first time. Looks fantastic.
4. Neil Gaiman , @neilhimself : The award-winning writer discusses his work, the larger book world, and his personal life:
Argh. Shambling dull-eyed deadlines are approaching through the mist. If you see me around on Twitter before Wednesday, shoo me away.
6. Henrik Werdelin , @werdelin : the tech consultant post interesting links about what is doing on the Web:
Gotta love the web; 7732 users installed a Chrome plugin called 'nothing' that does.. ehh.. nothing http://bit.ly/dawTOu
7. Dave Stewart , @DaveStewart : The musician discusses his music and his travels:
On way to Bulgaria, Aggelos gave me this Byzantine Madonna and Child by a greek monk from Mount Athos http://tweetphoto.com/22522626
8. Gary Hustwit , @gary_hustwit : The director of Helvetica and Objectified follows the design industry:
Reading Mike McGonigal's oral history of the brilliant (yet dysfunctional) Galaxie 500 on Pitchfork: http://bit.ly/cIqJOB
9. Joseph Coughlin , @josephcoughlin : The researcher and scientist the runs MIT's AgeLab posts info and links about age demographics and aging:
Does caregiving come at a cost? Putting off retirement and college savings to care for an older loved one http://tinyurl.com/39mw2hr
10. Scott Schuman , @Sartorialist : The blogger runs fashion photography from his blog page:
Degand, Brussels: Easily one of the best men's shops I have been to in a long time. The hats, the canes, the shoes... http://bit.ly/aAfWwW
The 100 Most Creative People in Business 2010 launches later this month. We are counting down to the new list with a look back at the innovators that made the list last year.