No joke: this is your last chance to get a ticket to attend Fast Company's Innovation Uncensored  conference on April 21.
Who will be there? Along with the editors and writers from this magazine (which is being honored as a finalist for ASME's Magazine of the Year ), you'll get direct access to people from the inspired companies that you read about in Fast Company and FastCompany.com every day. Here's the lineup:
- Mark Parker , CEO, NIKE
- Susan M. Lyne , CEO, GILT GROUPE
- Sean Maloney  EVP/GM, INTEL ARCHITECTURE GROUP
- Dave Stewart , SINGER, SONGWRITER, COFOUNDER, EURYTHMICS
- Tero Ojanperä , EVP, NOKIA
- McG , FOUNDER, WONDERLAND SOUND AND VISION (and director of Terminator: Salvation)
- Alex Bogusky , CHIEF CREATIVE INSURGENT, MDC
- Ashton Kutcher , Actor and Co-Founder, Katalyst
- Matt Kistler , SVP of Sustainability, Walmart
- Anne Globe , Head of Worldwide Marketing and Consumer Products, DreamWorks
- Noreena Hertz , Professor, Cambridge University
The conference is going to be intimate enough to give you access to the business visionaries in attendance, so that provocative thinking and collaboration can take place.
Innovation Uncensored takes place on Wednesday, April 21, at the Edison Ballroom on West 47th Street in New York City. You can buy tickets right here  .