Discussing the Book of the Month
Every Fast Company Book of the Month has one thing in common: they are provocative -- perfect catalysts for sparking reading group discussions both in person and online.
The links below provide you with the tools to post your comments and interact with other FC readers online, as well as discussion questions. Use these questions as a way to launch the conversation, but if something specific in the book inspired an "Aha!", feel free to start your own thread.
If you've been looking to connect with like-minded Fast Company readers, here's your chance. Feel free to participate in one of the Fast Company Book Club Meetup events. We'd also love to hear how each book resonates in your own organization.
Current Book of the Month Discussions
- August 2005 - Buzzmarketing
- July 2005 - License to Deal
- June 2005 - The Advertised Mind
- May 2005 - In the Bubble
- April 2005 - The One Thing You Need To Know
- March 2005 - Brand Sense
- February 2005 - Survival of the Savvy
- January 2005 - Contagious Success
- December 2004 - Clued In
- November 2004 - The Highest Goal
- October 2004 - Claiming Your Place at the Fire
- September 2004 - Why People Buy Things They Don't Need
- August 2004 - Unstuck
- July 2004 - The 5 Paths to Persuasion
- June 2004 - Ideas Are Free
- May 2004 - The Radical Leap
- April 2004 - What Matters Most
- March 2004 - The Transparency Edge
- February 2004 - Bang!
- January 2004 - Love It, Don't Leave It
- December 2003 - Gray Matters
- November 2003 - The Simplicity Survival Handbook
- October 2003 - Authentic Leadership