Gary Busey" width="165" height="242" align="right" />That's right folks. Actor Gary Busey, whose last decent film happened sometime way back in the early 80s, and whose most recent credits include drunken rampages on the set of Inside Edition, has his very own series of video shorts (courtesy of GotVMail which must subscribe to the take the most random celebrity-of-the-day and create a series of promos around it aka School of Geico car insurance advertising)
GotVMail heeds us, almost daringly, to "Go inside the entrepreneurial mind of Gary Busey," but the ramblings of Busey's inner most thoughts as witnessed on many of these videos feel more like the output/regurgitation of a 5-year-old suffering from ADHD trying to tell mommy and daddy exactly what he/she did in school that day in between back-to-back episodes of iCarly.
Case in point:
- Gary Busey has a hobby. He likes to create "Busey-isms." Here's two examples of a Busey-ism. Now=No Other Way, Team=Together Everyone Achieves More. You too can craft your own vernacular, according to GB. Just take your last name and make it an "ism." Extra credit to those who last name starts with "Cynic," "Bullshit." By the way I think I just created my very first Busey-ism. Is WTF already taken?
- Remember the 5 Ws (Who, What, When, Where, Why)? Gary Busey wants you to think outside the box and turn your favorite interrogatives into...Interrogatives? No, we're not kidding. This particular video had to be the brainchild of at least 4 hours of direct inhalation. Pott-o-meter says: 8. In case you missed it, POTT=Potentially Over The Top
- Buy low, sell high. Damn, even the kids at the lemonade stand down the street know that one.
- Never ask your family for money because you have to pay them back. Just lean on the bank or get Wesley Snipes' accountant. If all else fails, hit the kids up from the lemonade stand. You know the ones who've been standing in sweltering heat all day just to make a .10 profit?
- Busey does a phat WC Fields' impression and coincidentally doesn't like lame I'm too sick to go to school/work excuses especially ones that start with, "I got salmonella thrown right square in the face."