1. The World’s Most Famous Logos, Organized By Visual Theme
Take a peek at some of the world's most famous logos.
2. Goggles Block Facial Recognition Algorithms
These glasses will make you invisible.
3. #Unplug: Baratunde Thurston Left The Internet For 25 Days, And You Should, Too
If Baratunde can unplug, you can, too--just be careful of the foliage.
4. Why You Need To Unplug Every 90 Minutes
I'm pretty sure the hare beats the tortoise in this race.
5. Intimate Post-Op Portraits Of Plastic Surgery Patients (NSFW)
The pressure to be beautiful in South Korea has resulted in these startling stories and images.
6. 10 Tips For Managing Creative People
These management tips will work for everyone, but they should work especially well for keeping your creative staff engaged.
7. Why Aren’t Our Gadgets Still Covered In Wood?
Should we be bringing wood back?
8. This Is What Happens When You Give A Creative Community An Empty 14,000-Square-Foot Building
San Fran's market community did an incredible job with this free space. Hopefully the trend will continue.
9. 11 Simple Tips For Having Great Meetings From Some Of The World's Most Productive People
Run your meetings like these pros.
10. iTunes Radio Is So Good, I Almost Forgot About Ping
iTunes has hit the market with a fantastic Internet radio service.
Read more of the Weekly 10 series here. Catch up on other stories and never miss a beat by signing up for Fast Company daily and weekly newsletters.