1. 5 Trends That Will Shape Digital Services In 2013
Design gurus forecast the 2013 digital trends.
2. 7 Young Entrepreneurs Changing The World With Their Businesses
These entrepreneurs are innovating with the best of them to solve weighty issues.
3. StarCraft II Is The Greatest Learning Tool That Isn't Being Taught In Any School
Researchers are studying StarCraft II's effect on strategic thinking and problem solving.
4. A Design Firm Rethinks The Entire Gym Experience
Designers take a crack at solving the gym problem. Why aren't designers more involved everywhere?
5. Fascinating Infographics And Gorgeous Photos Document Our Deadly Chemical Industry
Check out some eerie photos of landscapes affected by the chemical industry.
6. 20 Tech Trends That Will Define 2013, Selected By Frog
Frog tries their hand at predicting 2013—smarter devices lurking.
7. How Google’s Designers Are Quietly Overhauling Search
The designers have been let loose at Google—expect great things.
8. How To Hire Someone You Won't Regret In A Month
Hoping to hire the best employees? Don't trust your gut.
9. 4 Fantastic, Free Things Google Drive Will Now Do For You
Kevin Purdy extols the virtues of Google Drive.
10. Will "The Hobbit" Start A 48 FPS Movie Revolution?
Whether or not you love "The Hobbit" in 48 FPS, it's clear that the format has tremendous potential, and top movie producers are intrigued.
Catch up on other stories and never miss a beat by signing up for Fast Company daily and weekly newsletters.