According to the ancient Mayan calendar, the world will cease to exist on December 21, 2012. If correct, that means you have just a few days to take out your bucket list and start marking things off. Fast.
Seriously, if you knew the world was ending, what would you do? Here are a few suggestions to get you off the couch, away from that computer, and moving:
- Try something that scares you.
- Kiss your significant other like you did the first time.
- Get in touch with an old friend.
- Give someone a gift for no reason.
- Spend an hour with someone important to you and give them your undivided attention. No phones, no electronics.
"Everything will be okay in the end. If it is not okay, it is not the end."—author unknown
[Image: Flickr user April J. Gazmen]