Main story: Make a Name for Yourself
Try your hand at the name game. Create a winning name for the hottest of commodities -- the luxury cigar.
Your specs: a Cuban-Honduran blend with a rich-tasting cocoa-bean quality in the early draw, smoking out to a spicy coffee flavor with a little pepper in the finish.
Use the Spanish morphemes listed below as a starting point:
- ard (heat), hel (freeze), dulc (sweet), hum
- (smoke), clar (definite), lob (wolf), son
- (dream), luj (luxury), oro (gold).
You may also use words and word parts not listed here.
Here are a few thematic springboards to get you started:
- relaxing places to visit; great poets and writers
- (the cigar of the moment is the Hemingway Short Story);
- and historic moments in sports.
Sounds Like ...
Choose the name that matches the qualities these five different companies would like their names to embody.
1. This cutting-edge video-game company targets young males with its fast, fun, action-packed titles.
2. This environmentally progressive cosmetics company manufactures comforting, healing, and improving products for women ages 18-34.
3. This manufacturer specializes in miniature high-tech gadgets like cell-phones and PDAs. Their products are powerful, reliable, advanced, yet also lightweight and user-friendly.
4. This prescription pharmaceuticals firm develops and manufactures innovative precision drugs for the traditional marketplace and for biotech applications.
Name games developed by Lexicon Naming; send email to (email@example.com)