Tom Anderson is currently active (and quite popular) on Google+. Mark Zuckerberg's public Twitter experiment--which was confirmed by Facebook's then-publicist--lasted two months in 2009. See if you can tell one from the other based solely on what he wrote--then click "answer" for each big reveal.
1. "Social networks may have began as a way for people to communicate, but in many ways they're a battle for your free time." ANSWER:
2. "So many interesting people are following me. I think I'll follow some of you guys as well." ANSWER:
3. "Credit is often inappropriately directed towards the leader when it comes to understanding the accomplishments of an organization." ANSWER:
4. "I think people are underestimating what is going on here." ANSWER:
5. "This is neat." ANSWER:
6. "I find it funny that it's on Digg that I'm here." ANSWER:
7. "Great to see these giants of the industry (Amazon & Apple) going to head to head. The consumer (us!) is the winner :)" ANSWER:
8. "Hey, how'd you find this account? I know it's not private but I'm just curious." ANSWER:
9. "I like to see what people are willing to share." ANSWER:
Follow Jason Feifer on Twitter @heyfeifer.
[Image: Flickr user misconmike]