Chuck Salter is an award-winning senior writer and multimedia storyteller at Fast Company. In addition to his magazine and online stories, he performs original live narratives and edited the anthologies Breakthrough Leadership, Hacking Hollywood, and #Unplug. His work has appeared on This American Life and in the New York Times Magazine, Sports Illustrated, the Washington Post, and the Los Angeles Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Your Eyes Will Unlock Everything
- DreamWorks’ New Tablet Entertains--And Trains--The Next Generation Of Animators
- How Newtown Parents Are Building A Long-Term Legacy And A Model For Cause Groups
- Adidas Reveals The Brazuca, A World Cup Soccer Ball Two And A Half Years In The Making
- Backed By Silicon Valley, Newtown Group Launches Safety Campaign For Parents--And Gun Owners
- Silicon Valley's Smart Tech Foundation Launches $1 Million Competition For Safer Guns
- Minding the Gap
- Why Silicon Valley Needs To Do More To Help The Economic Recovery
- Why A 67-Year-Old World Famous Economist Is Collaborating With A YouTube Video Maker
- Creative Conversation: Robert Reich and Jacob Kornbluth, From the New Documentary "Inequality For All"
- Ex-Ticketmaster Chief Nathan Hubbard Was Better Suited For Twitter All Along [Updated]
- Hacking Hollywood's Contributors On Homelandville And Westwingistan, Matthew Weiner's Resilience, And HBO's Leap Off The Cliff
- "Hacking Hollywood" Contributors On Martin Scorsese's Courage, Mel Brooks's Rebellious Creativity, And More
- Hacking Hollywood's Contributors On The Outsider's Edge, Mark Cuban's Ambition, And The Hulu Conundrum